Pages





Thursday 10 June 2010

Tip 1 | From SP

SoulPrincess was flicking through British Vogue, April Ed. She found a list og natural products that she left as a comment to one of my posts.

I have edited the list and added the links to some of the sights that I thought looked interesting. Some of the sights where very "alternative", but you can find the whole list on Maya's Bubble.

As far as I could see, there were not many of these products that have been organically certified. I have specified the ones that are certified. Please correct me if any of the other products are certified as well.

Here is my edited list:

Love to be natural - ORGANIC and FAIRTRADE Certified
Beyond Skincare - ORGANIC Certified

Maybel Maybanks - Natural skincare, and so one...NATorigin - natural eye-care and so one
Charlotte Naturals - Natural skin and body products...
The Alice Bethany Bath Time Co. - Bath treatments ...
Victoria Regia
Organic Botanics

0 comments:

Post a Comment