Pages





Monday 26 July 2010

Zumba fitness | New Activity

I actually tried Zumba Fitness some time ago. Zumba fitness is a great work-out concept inspired by latin dance-moves. It makes you use parts of your body that you either did not know you could move or that you weren't even aware that you had!

I, personally love latin music because it always gets me in an upbeat mood. Zumba fitness is about moving your body and having fun - just in line with the general Latin mentality I'd say. Well, coming from the cold north, my point of reference may not be great (No offense to all my fellow "northerners").

You can read more about Zumba here.

2 comments:

Nanne said...

If there's one thing I would love to try, it's Zumba! My mother has the DVD, and I've watched some of them and it looks really fun! Like you, I'm really into latin music and moves. Hm, maybe I should try convincing my local gym to get hold of a Zumba instructor and arrange a Zumba weekend?

Maya said...

Oh it is so much fun! You should definitely try to convince your local gym to organise a Zumba event. The class really makes your whole body going and you just wanna be happy :-D

Have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment