Pages





Tuesday 8 June 2010

Weleda Aloe Vera Body Lotion


I had ordered a few things from Only Organics closing down sale and I've tried them all out.

Let us start with the Weleda Aloe Vera Body Lotion. I had heard many good things about the Weleda products and thought I'd try one of them out.

My first experience with Weleda products ended up in the shower.

The body lotion is of a handy size, 200 ml, and I thought that Aloe Vera would be re-freshen and cool down my skin after a day in the sun. The lotion is nice and feels light when you pour it from the bottle. It would be a great body lotion for summer - a non-sticky, not-too-thick liquid. BUT! There is a big but here. It smells truly horrible! I noticed that it had quite a strong smell as I poured it out of the bottle, but as I started applying the lotion to my skin it was a lot worse than I anticipated at first. I actually had to re-shower in order to get the lotion off.

This lotion cannot be used. If anyone has used it before and likes it, please let me know and you can have it for free.

I will not even give this lotion any points.

0/6 points

0 comments:

Post a Comment